Gartner Tech values your business and understands that situations arise where a return or exchange is needed. Here is the Return Policy for which returns, and exchanges are to be processed. Please do not hesitate to contact Gartner Tech with questions.
- An RMA number is required for all product returns.
- RMA numbers are valid 30 days after the date of original invoice and cannot be extended or re-issued.
- Information needed to get an RMA: Original order number, the Gartner Tech SKU of the product to be returned, the reason for the return, name and contact information.
- RMA numbers can be requested HERE.
- All returned products must be in the original condition and packaging, or additional restocking fees will apply.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, with the exception to returns of defective product, or mis-shipments made by Gartner Tech.
- Return freight must be prepaid. It is the responsibility of the purchaser (shipper) to pack and ship the item in a way to ensure the product does not get damaged in transit. Products received by Garter Tech LLC in any of the following conditions may not qualify for a return, which would result in refusal of the RMA request.
- Any product that appears it has been tampered with or altered in any way.
- Any product not purchased from Gartner Tech LLC
- Any product that does not match the product that was purchased.
- Any product that shows wear and tear, or physical damage.
- Any product that is missing parts, including accessories, retail box, cables, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that is received outside of 30 days from when your RMA was issued.
- For purchasers shipping product back for a return, it is recommended to choose a shipping provider with tracking services. It is also recommended to review cost of the product for shipping insurance of the return shipment, as it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure safe and undamaged products reach Gartner Tech for the return.
- Allow up to 7 business days to process your return after we receive your product back.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- All credits for RMAs must be used within 1 year of the date it was issued.
Eligibility for refunds and exchanges
- If Gartner Tech shipped the incorrect product
- If Gartner Tech shipped a defective product, depending on the item category
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days (subject to a restocking fee). *Excludes desk base and desk top products.
Send products to return (with RMA#) to:
Gartner Tech LLC
Attn: Returns Department
Zip, MN 55xxx